With multiple locations, Tekstreme Diving is one of the Red Sea's premier technical diving operators. Tekstreme pride themselves on providing a professional quality service with experienced, friendly staff who can make your technical diving experience one to remember.
As part of award winning Emperor Divers, "Tekstreme" was created to organize its technical diving activities in 1997. Having been a PADI recreational facility from its beginnings, the center became a TDI facility in 2000, a BSAC training facility in 2006 and in 2011 it has now been upgraded to a PADI TecRec Centre.
Why is the Red Sea so ideal for technical diving?
- Year round diving
- Average visibility of 30m
- Water temperatures between 18°C (winter) to 30°C (summer)
For the technical diver this provides us with...
- Long and enjoyable decompression dives in warm water
- More bottom time as long decompression stops are now enjoyable rather than a hardship
- Warm water means less potential risk of cold water related DCI
- More flexibility in a wet suit rather than bulky dry suit
- Enjoyable and relaxing boats rides, plenty of sunshine and the confidence of being with our team of experienced knowledgeable technical instructors
Tekstreme offers you a choice of three dive locations; from the multiple wreck dives available around Hurghada; the amazingly stunning wall dives of Sharm El Sheikh or the quietness of diving from boat or rib of Marsa Alam. Each resort is unique and offers a different technical diving experience.
Your choice of dive centre depends very much on what you're looking for from your technical diving.
At each of the resorts you will be welcomed one of our highly experienced technical team to make your stay an enjoyable one. Click here to see more information on our Tekstreme team.